“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, “What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ~ C.S. Lewis
YOU CAN JOIN THE CONVERSATION BELOW
I love that my 52 Dates with Myself are providing me with insights and opportunities to grow personally and at the same time many opportunities to meet new friends along the way or reconnect with old friends in new ways.
The Forum is the place where we can all come together – and I get to introduce you to new friends who will enrich your life.
How do you join in? It’s so easy using the comments section below.
So, welcome. Come on in. Make yourself at home.
Not sure what to say? Perhaps you can:
- Join a conversation or start a new one.
- Give us all an idea for a date, or
- Share how you struggle among the demands of daily life to carve out time for you.
- Tell us a story about something you’re learning about yourself, or
- Share something you want to learn, change, or experience.
- Ask a question.
- Answer someone else’s question.
Relax, you’re among friends. Go ahead and post below. I think you’ll find we have a lot in common.